Saturday, 23 June 2012

Swimming in chocolate......

So tonight is not really how I'd planned it. The image in my head definately involved some post swim shenanigans with the bottle of prosecco in my bag and some equally triumphant Marc Jenkins lookalike.
Cork is still firmly in the fizz however and assume the Mark Jenkins lookalikes were all taking cover. (Probably with a Helen Jenkins lookalike....) - from the WEATHER you evil lot, not my advances!

Two rows with my brother about the pile of bags meant it was time to unpack, something we didn't have time to do yesterday.
Then what should I find in my Stella McCartney 2012 Olympic swimbag? .........the Olympic size bar of Toblerone I had bought as a pre swim superstition on the way to the lakes!
Happy Days!!
Tried to convince Nathan at B-Physical that this was the ONLY size available........
He wisely decides that an angry woman does not need to be separated from her bar of chocolate and comments that "Bloody Hell they gave you a laptop?" I decided to take this as a professional blind eye to cocoa based indiscretion this evening..........

Yes probably an indiscretion I will regret at 3.30pm tomorrow afternoon while "unloading" the pre event carbs and generally taking my anger out on the crosstrainer rather than watching BBC2, but hell hath no fury like a frustrated swimmer.

I also tried to convince Toblerone that this bar was jinxed and perhaps they would like to be the official sponsors of my next foray into open water swimming? ........still waiting for the reply.




No comments:

Post a Comment